Position – Assistant Manager – Plant Quality CQA
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities and Key Deliverables:
- Planning Man power for Inspection and Work allotment to meet day requirements
- Conducting inspection on Finished Vehicles to meet customer requirements
- New Projects Outgoing Vehicles Quality establishing
- FTR Validation for Part Level Changes for EN Implementation
- Ensuring FIFO of Vehicles to Marketing team
- Analyzing defects related to quality on product using basic Quality tools
- Coordinate & provide supporting hand to customers.
- Audit of various quality parameters through process & product audit.
- Improving quality parameters like RPT, Dock audit etc.
- To identify, provide & evaluate the training needs for sub-ordinates improvement/ skill up gradations /motivation.
- Preparing quality MIS and attending meetings like Projects, Vehicle Show & tell meeting and Change Management.
- Driving several improvement projects such as Kaizens etc and contributing to revenue savings