Position – Vehicle Design Engineer
Company – Mahindra business & consulting services p. ltd.
- Diploma/Graduate/ Post Graduate in Mech/Automotive Engg from reputed institute Clarity of engineering fundamental concepts
- Understanding of Mechanical Design / Computer-Aided Engineering processes 4+ years of experience Responsibilities:
- Must have strong knowledge of sheet metal part design for structural components as well as plastic part design.
- Expert in 3D modeling and drafting in Unigraphics NX.
- Must have strong knowledge of the design and manufacturing process.
- Experience in Vehicle packaging design.
- He Should be able to make a concept design in Casting/forging/ sheet metal parts.
- Must know kinematics/ vehicle movements, Vehicle / System related BOM preparation.
- Should have knowledge of Teamcenter release activities.
- Working experience on vehicle layouts, assembly, and Master models.
- Good understanding of engineering drawing standards, GD&T and tolerance stack- up.
- Preferable having Knowledge of Two-wheeler vehicle design.
Job Segment: Engineer, Drafting, Package Design, Design Engineer, Engineering, Automotive, Manufacturing
About the Company
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a US $19 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions and commitment to rural prosperity. We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defense, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other businesses where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of Risebinds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.