Position – Engineer (Transmission MTBD)
Mahindra business & consulting services p. ltd.
Exp. – 2 to 7 years
- To support transmission design activities as a team member
- To prepare drawings, tolerance stack-up and basic engineering calculations
- Development of parts in proto making methods
- Coordination of different activities of the team including build, validate and concern resolution, to name a few
- To prepare BOM, TKO and other engineering documents
Note: Gear Simulation software (Romax, Kisssoft is must) Minimum 2 years in relevant field
Industry Preferred Automobile, mechanical, mechatronics
Qualifications Minimum B. E. in mechanical engineering, automobile or mechatronics
- Fair understanding of automobile powertrain components such as Engine, clutch, transmissions, axles, etc.
- Basic understanding of different materials used in such aggregates
About the Company
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a US $19 billion global federations of companies that enable people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions and commitment to rural prosperity. We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defense, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other businesses where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200, 000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise ” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.