Position – Sr. Engineer – Body Mechatronics
Company – Magna Steyr India (A DIV OF MAGNA AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PVT LTD. ( MAGNA GROUP ))
Exp. – 4 to 6 year(s)
Location – Pune
- Responsible for design and development of Mechanical and electrical components for Body Mechatronics aggregate
- Key Responsibilities with brief description according to priority experience in design & Development, with CAD packaging experience.
- Release experience in both Mechanical and electrical components of Body Mechatronics parts
- Seat Modules – Memory modules, Comfort seat wheel module, Folding seat module, seat massage module, seat heating module
- Interior Light modules – Alert light module, ambient light module, colled bin, vacuum cleaner
Body Mechatronics: –
- Power hardware -Exterior Mirrors, liftgate modules, pinch sensors,
- Roof and Aero system – Sunroof, active grille shutter, Convertibles
- Body Electronic ECU – multi-function tailgate ECU, sliding door ECU, Hands-free module
- Must have knowledge of both mechanical and electrical systems and interface to vehicle electrical systems.
- Design and development experience in Team Center and NX.
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN bus and experience with circuit analysis.
- Experience with DVP&R, DFMEA, reactive and proactive problem-solving techniques
- Vehicle launch experience in a manufacturing environment Experience with model releasing in Team Center/NX
- Travel to key suppliers and plants
Key Performance Indicators
- On-time delivery
- Zero quality issue
- Process compliance 100 %
Critical Skill Sets (Software / Technical)
- Body Electro-Mechanical, Design kick-off, Tool Kick-off, Sunroof, Lift Gate, Door Modules, Design Release, Cost Reduction, 2D to 3D, Sensors, ECU, Lighting, Team Center/NX
- Critical Skill Sets (Behavioral)
- Good leadership with team-building skills.
- Good communication Skills
- Proficiency in languages – English