Position – Procurement Executive
2 – 7 years
Interested applicants – request you to kindly contact on – [email protected]
- Assist with IT Sourcing (consultants, software and hardware)
- Creation and verifying work agreements and contracts
- ServiceNow purchase request handling
- Shopping Cart creations in SAP SRM
- Purchase Order creation in SAP SRM
- Creation of Goods Receive in SAP R/3
- Meet and exceed KPIs by performing error free work
- Accurate update of task status in Workflow tool
- Prompt and effective response to email system
- General reliability as a team member
- Provide suggestions for internal process improvements
- Handling day to day communication with stakeholders
- Ensure no fines or penalties are imposed, prevent claims
- Provide suggestions to improve efficiencies
- Generate ideas for process improvements
- Internal contact with various departments Maersk Line Offices.
- Participate in internal team meetings and contribute with ideas
- Achieve productivity targets – so as to improve the overall performance of the team.
- 2-3 Years of Purchase Order handling
- 2-3 years of Sourcing and Contract negotiations
- General awareness of the practical side of Procurement Operations & Cost Management
- Very good command over English, both in speaking & in writing
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel
- Ability to follow-up with External/internal Stakeholders via Email/Phone
- Knowledge of SAP R/3
Female candidate will be preferred
About the Company
Maersk Group is a worldwide organization with about 76.000 employees and offices in around 130 countries. In addition to owning one of the world’s largest shipping companies, Maersk is also involved in a wide range of activities within the energy, shipping and manufacturing industries. In 2018, Maersk Group was no. 305 in the Fortune Global 500 listing.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Maersk Legal Shared Services provides legal, claims and compliance services to a diverse range of functions across the Maersk Group. The successful candidate will be joining a large team of in-house lawyers, insurance and claims specialists, compliance officers and other experts focused on meeting customer needs whilst mitigating risk across the business. The team operates in a matrix organization, interacting with senior stakeholders from Copenhagen, The Hague and around the world on a daily basis providing legal advice and guidance to the business.