Position – Junior Trainee Engineer
Madhu Jayanti International Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Location – Coimbatore
- Roles and Responsibilities : Machine maintenance and upkeepment
- Desired Candidate Profile : B. Tech – Mechanical
- Perks and Benefits PF/ ESIC/ Bonus/Gratuity/Canteen
- Established in 1947, Madhu Jayanti International Private Limited (MJIPL), is one of Indias leading exporter of value-added teas. With experience and expertise of over seven decades in sourcing, blending, and packaging teas and marketing tea, MJIPL today has the largest tea bag manufacturing capacity in India and caters to the uniquely different tea palettes at home and in over 42 countries globally. The depth of its reach and acceptance is manifested in its sales of over 20,000 tons of tea per year, which adds up to 2.7 million cups every day. At the forefront of innovation, MJIL “plays” in all forms of teas, beginning from the basic black teas all the way to herbals and functional teas as well.
Our manufacturing capabilities:
- MJIPL owns the full value chain as far as manufacturing is concerned. We own and operate the full manufacturing supply chain, including printing units that are used to package our finished goods. We are able to package in all forms of tea packaging (Teabags – 9 formats, Packet tea – 11 formats). Our units are ISO 22000, BRC – A, IFS, and SA8000 certified. Our units are located in:
2 Units in Kolkata
1 Unit in Guwahati
1 Unit in Coimbatore
1 Unit in Vladivostok
1 Unit in Doeset
1 Unit in New Castle
1 Unit in West Africa
Our customer-facing units
MJIL has a large global sales network spanning over 42 countries. We have a local presence all over West Africa, Europe, UK, and India. Our own brand’s portfolio consists of several brands, which cater to varying demographics and geographies.
Our primary brands are
Golden Victoria and Gold Bond (Russia, West Africa, Gulf Countries)
TE-A-ME, Tez, Jaago, Premium Gold, Saraswati, Lalpan (All across India)