Position – Graduate Engineering Trainee – Operations
Company – Lucy Electric
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
This role shall be responsible to support the Operations Manager in managing the key improvement projects at LEI and day to day monitoring of key performance indicators. This role will report directly to Operations Manager and will be based at LEI, Nashik.
There are multiple projects in pipeline at LEI to support the overall business objectives, these projects require lot of supervision and management needs to be updated on the progress on a daily basis. This role shall collate data/information and present to the management to take decisions smoothly.
These will include:
- Updation of BOS chart data on monthly basis
- Assist in Time and motion study project and other improvement projects.
- Follow up and update the Operations manager on key improvement projects happening at LEI.
- Follow up with all functions like Production Engg, Supply Chain, maintenance, and stores for the monthly KPI update.
- Prepare an analysis on the below Key success Indicators.
- Plan vs Actual Production
- Production efficiency
- Maintenance Project Progress updates
- MPV updates
- Follow up of monthly schedule of planning.
- RM kitting monitoring and updates
- Absenteeism monitoring
- Prepare a daily availability report on Temporary labour at Site
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Full time BE/B Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Graduate from a recognised university.
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and individually with efficiency.
- Attention to details and ability to deliver error free work Taking ownership of the work Open to learning and developing.
- Open to flexible work timings based on business requirement.
- Able to handle multiple complex assignments simultaneously.