Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – LT Technology Services
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Mechanical Engineering background
- 0-2 years of Experience in mechanical design
- Experience in Creating Conceptual Modelling & drafting
- knowledge of Creo, 3DEXPERIENCE (Preferred) or CATIA V5/V6
- Knowledge of different modules in CAD tool – Solid Modelling, Sheet metal, Assembly & Drafting
- Exposure to PLM tools Windchill (Optional) & Enovia
- Individual Team player, should have the capability to understand the requirement & execute as per requirement in stipulated timeline
- Focus on deliverables & target timelines
L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. With 816 patents filed for 57 of the Global Top 100 ER&D spenders, LTTS lives and breathes engineering. Our innovations speak for themselves – World’s 1st Autonomous Welding Robot, Solar ‘Connectivity’ Drone, and the Smartest Campus in the World, to name a few.
LTTS’ expertise in engineering design, product development, smart manufacturing, and digitalization touches every area of human lives – from the moment one wakes up till the time one goes to bed. With 79 Innovation and R&D design centers globally, we specialize in disruptive technology spaces such as 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Collaborative Robots, Digital Factory, and Autonomous Transport.
LTTS is a publicly listed subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, the $21 billion Indian conglomerate operating in over 30 countries.