Position – 05 Specialist Production Technology (F/M/D)
Company – Leoni
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Leoni is a global provider of products and solutions for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables and special cables through to custom-developed wiring systems and related components as well as services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, Leoni supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs about 100,000 people in 30 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR 4.1 billion in 2020.
And we are looking for you.
05 Specialist Production Technology (F/M/D)
TN-23-Mateur South – MAT0000GX
- Implement LEONI Operating System in Country Production Facility
- Perform activities in order to establish parameters for production equipment during product changes and new introduction
- Interface with Production Management team to learn and thorough knowledge for new Equipment.
- Perform activities in order to establish and document in local work instructions machine operating method.
- Coaching/training for Production Maintenance team regarding Equipment Maintenance.
- Manage Unplan downtime and Lessons Learned for improve downtime within Country Level.
- Support Production Maintenance team to solve critical/rare problems on equipment.
- Deals with the order of the equipment including applicators, specification, technical characteristics, studies the corresponding requirements of the client.
- Coordinate and perform activities for commissioning of production equipment in close relations with other departments
- Drives improvement initiatives regarding setup time, scrap, rework…
- Give input to creation maintenance plan
- Equipment management including receiving, installation guideline/WI, lead/coordination equipment release, FG booking in system and tracking.
- Define the spare parts stock level for all equipment and applicators.
- Maintain database for equipment and applicators in system.
- Level of Education: Engineer
- Branch of Study: Industrial- Electrical – Mechanical – Mechatronics or similar
- Experience: 1 year of experience in the automotive industry is appreciated
- Language: French and English
- Social competencies: Communication /Social & intercultural sensitivity / Change management /Target & result orientation/ Motivation & resilience /Self-organization /Conflict management / Teamwork
- Professional competencies: Engineering Optimization/Engineering Standards and Procedures/Installation Qualification (IQ)/Problem Analysis/Production Process
Apply online. We are looking forward to meeting you.
LEONI “Mateur South”
“Eya Hammami”, Human Resources Management
- People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures compliance with data protection.