Spread the love
Position – Analyst (Building Simulation)
Company – Lennox International
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Exp. – 3 to 6 years
Education – BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Mechanical/ Refrigeration and Airconditioning/ Thermal Engineering
- Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Theoretical understanding of working of HVAC components and systems – AC, HP, and refrigeration systems (CO2 Systems, -Ammonia, Unit coolers, etc.)
- Knowledge of various HVAC products.
- Understanding of residential, commercial, and refrigeration systems based on temperature, refrigerants, and tonnages.
- Numerical modeling knowledge on solving HVAC component functionality, performance, and other parameters.
- Basic knowledge of various system modeling tools.
- Able to work with the guidance to support the business.
- Good communication skills, curiosity about Technology development in the HVAC field.
- Organized, self-starter, and open to learning new topics
- 3 -6 years experience with ME – Refrigeration and Airconditioning, Thermal Engineering, Or B.E – Mechanical Engineering with Experience.
Spread the love