Spread the love
Position – Engineer I (FEA Analyst)
Company – Lear Corporation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Key Role Requirements
- Understand customer requirements / project scope and deliverables.
- Co-ordinate with Design & Product Engineering Teams for technical reviews / support.
- Responsible for developing project timeline and execute projects.
- Manage internal CAE & Engineering Reviews.
- Leading a team to execute projects.
- Independently communicate with customers.
- Should be able to work in shifts (1st & 2nd) flexibly.
- Good engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of German Language will be added advantage
For Success in this role:
- B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech / M.E. (Mechanical / Automobile / Design) with 4-5 years of Analysis experience along with good academic background.
- Hands on experience in FE Analysis of automotive seating systems, sub-systems, components using Altair Hyperworks as Pre/Post Processor, LS-DYNA, MSC-NASTRAN, ABACUS Implicit, PAMCRASH as solvers. Min 3 to 4 Years’ Experience in LS DYNA is a MUST.
- Experience in Automotive Seating System is must.
- Knowledge of Visual Crash Dyna (ESI) and Oasys Primer would be added advantage.
- A candidate must have a very good, demonstrated experience in 2D/3D Meshing and Modeling, Modal Analysis, Non-Linear Static and Dynamic Crashworthiness analysis using various solver interfaces.
- Basic knowledge of TS 16949 / ISO 14001 / EMS
- Knowledge of Optimization tool and seat comfort field experience is added advantage
- Exposure to European OEM is added advantage.
Spread the love