Position – Mechanical Engineer Rotary
Larsen & Toubro Limited
Exp. – 4 to 12 years
- Function as Lead Engineer / Engineer for assigned projects in the engineering of rotating machinery. Prepare technical requisitions, review vendor offers and raise technical queries, technical bid analysis, and vendor documents review
- Thoroughly conversant with a selection of rotating machinery viz. Compressors, turbines, pumps, blowers, etc. Proficiency in one of these types with a working knowledge of others is also acceptable.
- Familiar with API Standards for respective machinery and also familiar with other relevant codes such as ISO, ASTM, ANSI ASME, HIS, NFPA, etc.
- Familiar with the material of construction for rotating equipment and material standards and specifications
- Interface engineering for rotating equipment with all other disciplines (Instrumentation, civil, electrical, process etc)
- Follow and support departmental quality management programs (compile lessons learned, update checklists, etc)
- Actively communicate with other disciplines for efficient interface during the design development