Position – Executive SCM (Casting Procurement, L&T Valves)
Company – Larsen & Toubro Limited
Exp. – 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience
Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
Location – Coimbatore, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute analysis of local supply sources, acquisition of supplier and market information in supplier conversations, feedback of product centres, exhibition visits, contact with purchasing offices and other media.
- To derive strategies for the respective commodity to achieve cost savings, to define identical / similar parts and achieve decisions.
- To undergo comparative evaluation of innovative ability, manufacturing technology, process, and product quality as well as security of supply of vendors.
- Prepare selection of capable vendors. Execution of RFQs based on technical specifications.
- Comparison and evaluation of quotations in consideration of the local procurement strategy.
- Proposal of development partners and suppliers in consideration of cost, quality, supply, and innovation.
- To participate in cross functional module teams to work on product design, cost optimization and target cost achievement.
- To involve in cost negotiations and act a primary force for cost finalisation.
- Work for on time delivery and adhere to delivery policies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The incumbent should be a BE in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Casting Procurement & Development
- Experience in Valve / Foundry Industry is preferable
- Should have experience in SAP
- Should possess excellent communication skills
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Metallurgy
Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world. We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
L&T Valves is a leader in flow-control solutions. The company is a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, a technology and engineering conglomerate. L&T Valves leverages its fifty-year heritage of excellence to manufacture valves for key sectors of the economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals, water as well as defence and aerospace.
We are looking for young energetic personnel for L&T Valves based at Coimbatore.