Position – Senior Designer
Larsen & Toubro Limited
Exp. – 5 to 15 years
- To carry out detailed modelling in TEKLA Software subsequently preparing Shop Erection Assembly Drawings including Annotations, Tagging, Connection detailing mark-up, etc. for all types of Steel Structures and Equipment Platforms for the Project.
- The role shall also include detailed Checking/Review of TEKLA Shop Fabrication Drawings or AutoCAD Shop Fabrication Drawings and section-wise detailed Material Take Off for Structural Steel.
- The role also includes exploring in detail, features of TEKLA software, automation and exchange/transfer of TEKLA Model to other 3D Modelling Platforms like PDMS, SP3D, AVEVA and the like, as required.
- Additional role shall include Drafting work and 3D Modeling work for the assigned items such as Equipment Foundations, Machine Foundations, Piperacks, Equipment supporting Structures, Buildings etc.
- Developing sketches pertaining to Steel and RC detailing.
- Working in integrated 3D environment including Interface with other departments and vendors.
- Material Take Off/BOQ for Civil/Structural items. Technical Competency : Should have sound knowledge of use of latest version of TEKLA Software and its advanced features.
- Should have good knowledge of concepts of Civil and Structural Engineering especially with respect to Steel and RC detailing.
- Exposure to Drafting of Drawings for Equipment Foundations, Machine Foundations, Piperacks, Equipment supporting Structures, Buildings etc. using Softwares like AutoCAD/Microstation.
- It would be desirable/preferable to have working knowledge of use of 3D Plant Modelling Softwares like PDS/PDMS/SP3D, etc.
About the Company – Larsen & Toubro Limited
Different more positions can be explored.