Position – Mechanical Static
Exp. – 11 to 19 Years
- An engineer with 11 to 19 years of Experience in Consulting Engg. Organization/ EPC Organization having experience in Basic and Detail Engineering of static equipment’s and Packages.
- Experience in Prebid/detail engg. of refinery Units of CDU/ VDU , DCU, LOBP, SRU., HGU, FCC and other refinery unit.
- Design /Engg. Experience in column’s, Pressure vessels, all kinds of Heat Exchangers , cryogenic and other storage Tanks.
- Experience in Packages like ETP, Raw water, fire water, Reactors , DM Water, Inst. air package, nitrogen Generation Package and various other packages in Chemical/petrochemical and Refinery.
- Conversant with API, ASME, Sec 1 and sec 8 (Div 1 and Div2), NACE, API 650 and other International Codes to carry out the above Equipment’s and Package Engg.
- Design experience in software’s like PV-Elite, Compress, Nozzle Pro, and tank Software’s.
- Preparation of Material Requisition for Procurement Engg.
- Bid Evaluation of the various vendors offers
- Preparation of TBE and Technical recommendation for purchase
- Review and approval of VDR / critical/important vendor documents/ drawings
- Good communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytic, problem solving & organizational abilities of Manager.
- Capable of striking perfect coordination with all interest groups- client, site engineers, inter-departments, vendors, consultants, subcontractors etc – to ensure hassle free work performance
Company Profile – Larsen Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.