Position: Electrical Harness Design Engineer
Larsen Toubro Limited
- ESI 3D & 2D Design experience with Catia V5 including associated secondary structure (A400M, A350, A380, LR)
- Creation and Modification of Harness & Equipment Installation.
- Creation of design and dimensioning concepts.
- VPM, Trend knowledge mandatory; Taksy would be good if possible.
- DQN creation experience – would be good if possible.
- Perform the 3D and 2D design for Retrofit.
- Identify technical issues in the Digital Mock-Up.
- Perform feasibility studies for Harness & Equipment Installation.
- Ensure product structure methodologies/ rules adhere to Team efficiency.
Position – Civil Design Engineer
Company – L&T Hydrocarbons
L&T Hydrocarbons is looking for Engineers – Civil & Structural having 3 – 5 years of experience with a degree in Civil Engineering. Candidates with PG in structural Engineering shall be preferred.
Project Execution :
Executes the engineering and design work within budget and schedule. Coordinates with other departments and resolves engineering issues. Provides engineering inputs during all design phases. Actively communicates with other departments to optimize areas of the interface during design development, review and check processes. Participates in Technical and progress reviews of projects. Familiar with organization procedures and international standards and codes.
Position – Packaged Equipment Engineer
Larsen & Toubro Limited
Lead for assigned projects in the engineering of packaged equipment. Should have hands-on experience in design and detailed engineering of Water relate packages like wastewater treatment of oil gas industries, Raw water treatment, RO module, Produced water treatment softening plant for re-injection ( i.e. into wellhead ), air compressor and dryer package, EOT Crane, Dosing packages, Nitrogen generation package, mechanical handling packages etc. Petrochemical plant Effluent treatment.
Position – Plant Piping Process Design Engineer
Company – Larsen Toubro Limited
- We are looking for a First class Engineering post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in Plant/ Factory piping process design.
- Design and Detail Engineering of Industrial Water Piping Systems with exposure to various codes and standards like IS, AWWA, IWWA, ASME, ANSI, BS, HIS, CPHEEO Manual, ISO, DIN, etc.
- Preparation and Checking of Piping Layouts for Water Treatment Plants (WTP) comprising of Primary Treatment System, Secondary Treatment System and Tertiary Treatment System which includes UF, MF, RO, etc.