Position – Analyst – SAP MM
Company – LANXESS
Location – Thane, Maharashtra, IN
- Implementation of SAP MM on S/4 HANA and SAP ECC 6.0. including project responsibility for MM module in each project step (project preparation, requirement gathering & mapping, Design and implement new business process/ custom business process and forms,Org and process customization, Unit and integration testing, conduct UAT, plan and perform cutover activities,provide Go Live and Hyper care support)
- Support SAP MM module in S/4 HANA and SAP ECC 6.0 including Incident management, Change management and Problem management.
Key work areas: MM org structure, Interfaces, Inter and Intra company stock transfer order, Physical Inventory and related master data & customization
- Support in MM integration topic with WM,PP,QM, PM, SD, FICO
- Provide support for India localization (Taxation) MM point of view
- Support EWM module
- Engineering (Production/Mechanical) Graduate / MBA (Material Management)
- At least 4+ years of hands-on experience in SAP MM module. At least 1 year domain experience in material management. Preferably in Chemical industry. Must have good knowledge in standard MM business processes.
- Must have completed at least 3 end to end implementations for MM Module (including at least one in S4 HANA for Chemical industry)
- Must have good knowledge of MM org structure, Interfaces, Inter and Intra company stock transfer order, Physical Inventory and related master data & customization
- Knowledge of India country-specific localizations (Taxation) with respect to MM module.
- Prefrrebable with Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) knowledge
- SAP Certification (from a recognized institute in MM Module)
About The Company
A dynamic corporation needs a strong team. Over 19,200 employees work for LANXESS across the globe making cement more colorful, water cleaner, medicine safer and much, much more.
Our commercial success is based, quite simply, on the performance, the innovative strength and the commitment of our employees. With a genuine sense of social responsibility, attractive jobs in an international working environment, competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a corporate culture that encourages diversity, leadership and trust, we offer extraordinary development opportunities worldwide.
CULTURE & COMMITMENT
LANXESS can be described as capable, courageous and lively. Capable, because we operate worldwide as a reliable expert in the chemicals market. Courageous, because we set demanding corporate objectives which we pursue with commitment. Lively, because we are open and ready for changes when the markets require. We strive for all individual employees to identify themselves with the LANXESS corporate objectives and embody these.
LANXESS defines diversity in our organization as an optimal mix of nationalities, cultures and life experiences. At present, the company’s senior management – the level below the management board – represents 16 nations. Only a company that is diversified in this way can understand global markets. We describe ourselves as an inclusive organization, which values, benefits from and utilizes diversity by actively developing and supporting the skills of all its different employees.
WHAT WE OFFER
LANXESS pursues a family-friendly personnel policy and offers flexible solutions that enable employees to balance their professional and personal lives better. Beyond that, LANXESS rewards employees’ performance with an attractive and transparent compensation system. In addition to basic salary we offer a variable bonus payment, which is measured against corporate results . On top of this, management staff have the opportunity to honor extraordinary performance by individual employees in a timely and non-bureaucratic way.