Position – Mechanical Engineer, I
Company – Lam Research
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- New product development and Product lifecycle management
- Interface with Engineering design group for Engineering Design changes & documentations
- Modify mechanical engineering drawings/specifications of moderate scope under general supervision with Engineering Changer Requests
- Provide necessary interface with suppliers for data
- Analyze Engineering Problems/Issues, propose and implement simple & effective solution
Other Job Responsibilities
- Education Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech from Mechanical Engineering branch
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now)
- B.E/ B. Tech students (Graduating in June 2019)
- Willing to sign 2 years’ service agreement
- Proficiency in reading, understanding & creating simple Mechanical Drawings & Specifications
- Knowledge about Mechanical Components, Machinery Standards, Mechanical Drafting standards, Strength of materials and theories of Machines
- Manufacturing process knowledge such as machining, welding, sheet-metal, casting etc.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Problem Solving Skill
- 3D modeling and Drafting knowledge in Creo or NX
- Knowledge of Part Modeling, Assembly & Detailing
- Proficient in use of MS Office Tools
We Look Forward to Your Application
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.