Position – Mechanical Engineer, Sr.II
Company – Lam Research
Location – Remote
- Create 3d models and release engineering drawings & bill of materials using Engineering Change Management process.
- Perform BOM review, drawing review (Quality check).
- Study and recommend corrective solutions for enhancing manufacturing efficiency.
- Provide immediate response and timely resolution to design related production issues encountered during the build process.
- Suggest equipment, process changes leading to cost reduction or operation enhancement.
- Review and approve changes to product configuration through Engineering Change Requests
- Manage assigned activities in the system.
- Conduct Design review to get buy-in from all cross functional teams.
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing)with Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Must be an expert-level CAD user; experience with Siemens NX and Teamcenter is a plus. Understanding of GD&T and drafting best practices is a must
- Understanding and exposure to product development and release, change control, obsolescence management, and product lifecycle management processes
- Good understanding of BoM (Bill of Material) structure and use of SAP and PLM systems
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to read and interpret product BOM’s
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of using ANSI Y14.5M for dimensions and tolerances
- Knowledge on Semiconductor equipment and its assembly process.
- Proven customer interface skills, with ability to influence both internal and external customers in technical matters.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Proficient in use of MS Office Tools
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.