Position – Mechanical Designer, Sr.II
Company – Lam Research
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
As a Mechanical Designer you will be implementing design/design changes (including production problem related changes) for medium complex parts/assemblies (e.g. Liquid chemical supply panel). You will be proposing OEM parts for defined criteria from Engineers, create & maintain medium-complex part/assembly layout to aid design and assist the engineers in performing functional tests. You need to consult/advise suppliers during product design to translate detailed engineering requirements into specifications, collaborate with internal and external cross functional teams for problem solving and design validation. You will be accountable for meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as delivering accurate detailed design packages on time and improving efficiency
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering with 6 to 9 years of experience (or) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 10 to 13 years of experience
- Proficient in 3D Modelling, Assembly and Detailing using NX, Inventor or any CAD packages
- Developed detail design applying DFMA principles
- Applied advanced GD&T capabilities in manufacturing drawings
- Selected Mechanical hardware (fasteners) and OEM components
- Executed Engineering Change Management
- Can perform medium complex 2-dimensional tolerance stack-up analysis
- Conversant about product lifecycle
- Knowledge on should costing or value Engineering methodologies is an added advantage
- Exposure to Semi-conductor industry related Engineering activities
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.