Position – RELIABILITY TESTING OF MECHANICAL POWER TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
Exp – 3 to 8 Years
Salary – INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 PA.
Purpose of the Role:
- Reliability Testing of power transmission Systems and drives
- Optimization of drive tension
- Power saving projects
- Drive modification/ Upgradation
- Conduct reliability testing of power transmission systems to ensure proper functioning of system
- Calculation of drive tension and optimization of power consumption and bearing hub-load.
- Conducting power saving projects through drive modification.
- Collection of data from data logger
- Analyze and Generate Test Report
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should be a graduate in engineering from reputed institution
- Should have 3 – 8 Years of experience in similar industry
- Auto CAD / NX CAD exposure in the experience.
Lakshmi Machine Works Limited
Lakshmi Machine Works Limited (LMW) founded in the year 1962 is today a global player and one among the three manufacturers of entire range of Textile Spinning Machinery from Blow Room to Ring Spinning.
LMW over a period of time has gained a worldwide reputation for its state of the art technology and high-quality machinery. LMW is having a market share of 70% in the Indian market.