Position – Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
Labh Group of Companies
Exp. – 0 to 4 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
No of openings – 10
Excellent opportunity to work as an Executive Mechanical Engineer with a leading group with 30+ years of experience and global presence in 100+ Countries worldwide
Website – https://www.labhgroup.com/
Address – 4th Floor, Sarthik Square, Near GNFC Info Tower, SG Road, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat – 380054, India
Contact Person – Ms. Ami
Phone Number – 7966611888
Email – [email protected]
- To work in any of the functions mentioned below depending upon your experience, interest, and capability
- International Business: To take care of international business for various products and services offered by the Group.
- Global Purchase & Sourcing: To take care of sourcing and purchase of various products and services of the Group from all around the world.
- Global Business Research: To do extensive global research on the various product categories and various markets for the latest development and updates.
- Global Business Development: To enhance the brand and products of the group globally through various online and offline media to develop business
- Content Writer: To prepare creative and effective content for internal and external communication
- Business Operations: To take care of day to day operations and inter-departmental activities for the smooth functioning of the group
- Digital Marketing: To take care of Social Media, Web Development, SEO, SMO, and other digital marketing tools
- Technical Design: To take care of all designing related need of the group
- Production Engineer: To take care of packaging machinery production unit of the group
- Service Engineer: To take care of after-sales services of the machines sold by group to customers all around the world
Advantage – Labh Group:
- The globally acclaimed group having a presence in more than 100 countries worldwide.
- A global leader in providing turnkey solutions for food, agro, chemical, pharmaceutical, plastic, packaging, and other industries
- Rich business experience of more than 30 Years.
- The government recognized Star Export House.
- ISO 9001 -2015 certified company.
- Five days a week workingas per international standard (Saturday & Sunday weekly off) to have work-life balance.
- Innovative and highly beneficial policies specially designed to empower our women team members.
- State-of-the-art professional working environment.
- Exclusive learning opportunities for optimum performance and exponential growth
- One of the best companies to work in India.
- Innovative and effective employee engagement activities to keep the team highly energetic and enthusiastic within and outside the office.
- State of the art dynamic performance management system provides an opportunity for non-linear career advancement in the shortest possible period to a most deserving team member.
Required Candidate profile
- A person must have sound academic background
- A person must have good working experience with any reputed company
- The person must have good computer knowledge mainly Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.
- The person should have the willingness to learn new things and grow
- The person should be a team player
- The person must have a pleasant personality
- The Person must have good communication skill
Important Note: In a current Coronavirus pandemic situation, our office is closed now and joining for this position will be after the situation gets normal. We will complete a telephonic interview and other processes in a couple of days.
Perks and Benefits : (salary shall not be a constrain for a suitable candidate)
About the Company
LabhGroup is a leading engineering, technology, and consulting conglomerate, working closely with diverse industries offering next-generation 3600 turn-key solutions to companies from start-ups to multinationals, all over the world!
With a 30+ years of rich experience and global presence in 100+ countries, We provide complete end to end solutions to industries such as food & agriculture processing, pharmaceutical & healthcare, plastics & paper processing, and many more. With our state-of-the-art advanced engineering, Industry 4.0 solutions, digital transformations, technical and business consultancy, we offer smart innovative solutions to our customers to keep them ahead of their competitors.