Position – Machine Shop Executive
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
- Responsible to prepare the CAM program and successfully carry out implementation and trial on the machines.
- Responsible to generate toolpath and simulation in CAM software to avoid tool fouling and collision
- Responsible to create and export Shop Documentation / Process Sheet/ Tool Sheet/ Work Instruction from CAM software
- Responsible to have a good understanding of manual programming on CNC machines including VTL, VMC, HMC and Turn-mill
- Responsible to create and monitor database for fixtures and tooling for all machines in CAM software including modelling of fixtures and special tooling
- Responsible to improve productivity and bring continuous improvement in production activities for CNC machines.
- CAM Based CNC programming
- Hands on experience on AutoCAD, NX CAD & CAM and other CAM softwares.
- Manual programming on CNC machines. (Siemens, Mazatrol & Heidenan)
- Good knowledge of tooling and fixtures.
- Well versed with concepts of productivity, OEE, and continuous improvement
- Competency in soft skills. I.e. excel, ppt. etc.
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Diploma
We are a German multinational company engaged in manufacture and sales of centrifugal pumps and industrial valves. We are market leader both world-wide as well as in India. KSB Ltd. founded in the year 1960, is headquartered in Pune in the state of Maharashtra. To cater to the needs of the new and emerging India, KSB India has invested in world class facilities and technologies to cater to the demands of the Indian sub-continent. Our world class facilities in India are fully equipped to advise customers, design, test, fabricate and quality-assure on all aspects of fluid mechanics in India.
Website – https://www.ksb.com/ksb-in/