Position – ASSISTANT MANAGER MRP/SUBCONTRACT
Exp. – 5 to 8 Years
- Responsible to maintain & monitor optimum stock levels for better material availability.
- Responsible for planning activities i.e. Scheduling, forecasting, follow up, inventory control MIS(reports) spares execution etc.
- Responsible for coordination with respective departments for achieving sales and on-time target.
- Responsible to provide system based solution to the team users for smooth functioning & maintaining system (SAP) discipline.
- Knowledge of SAP, proficiency in PP, SD , MM & Inventory management.
- Exposure to Spare business processing.
- Competency in soft skills. i.e. excel, ppt. etc.
Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial/Mechanical
Company Profile – KSB Ltd
We are a German multinational company engaged in manufacture and sales of centrifugal pumps and industrial valves. We are market leader both world-wide as well as in India. KSB Ltd. founded in the year 1960, is headquartered in Pune in the state of Maharashtra. To cater to the needs of the new and emerging India, KSB India has invested in world class facilities and technologies to cater to the demands of the Indian sub-continent. Our world class facilities in India are fully equipped to advise customers, design, test, fabricate and quality-assure on all aspects of fluid mechanics in India.