Position – Senior Managing Partner
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
- Principle Accountabilities
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Is responsible to drive the planning mechanism for his respective unit and support the AP in planning.
- Conducts review discussions/wakeup meetings as and when required
- Plan goals & performance needs for APs in a periodic manner
- Is expected to be an expert in the sales process, and conduct mechanisms to build the same with his team through periodic on-floor coaching.
- Own the operational aspects of coding of a new AP and another day to day interactions with support functions whenever required Recruiting
- Organize and run recruitment events for APs and LAs
- Is an expert in the recruitment processes, and is able to identify the prospective LA and APs for the unit Developing and Coaching
- Can successfully run Train -Audit-Retrain cycle on skills of APs
- Selection to onboarding of the APs and responsible for APs income
- Help whenever needed in prospecting/suspecting activity in the field
- Operate as a products subject matter expert
- Attend joint fieldwork activity
- Contact APs who are falling short of Contract Maintenance criteria to reactivate them or arrange training