Konecranes is Hiring | Product Configurator Support |
Engineer – Product Configurator Support
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Konecranes Product Configurator team develops Sales Solutions for the frontline organizations in close co-operation with Product Admins. As a Product configurator supporter, you will be responsible for creating functional specifications to new requests. You will be responsible for coordinating development requests to successful implementations with high quality.
Technical Feature Management Systems are platforms that defines the Technical features and values to the product family and supports the Sales configurators and the SAP BOM Configurators for the production orders to get the correct Manufacturing BOM.
Sales Configurators are platforms that combine product configurators and shopping cart functionality. They also support integrations that the same product configurators can be used in other platforms with shopping cart functionality such as Siebel & E-commerce.
- Coordinate with product admins, product modelers, process owners, key user support
- System administration for ERP & PLM (Technical Features)
- Receive and analyze technical feature requests via JIRA
- Create and maintain technical features, feature values and feature sets in multiple ERP and PLM systems (Compass, SAP, Teamcenter product configurator, Aton)
- Maintain language translations in Compass, SAP, Teamcenter product configurator
- Transfer data from SAP Development environment to Other environments
- Should have knowledge about Batch management, SAP VC, ALE, IDoc processing
- Maintain object dependencies in Variant configuration environment
- Solve issues with SO related to technical features if any.
- Define workflow status in Teamcenter PC to SAP
- Testing new functionalities for Technical feature developments
- Maintain data in QA systems for pilot projects.
- Make revisions of Technical feature technical guide globally which are used in Global product configurators.
- Provide support to parts product management team
- Participate in system ramp down process.
The configurators play a critical role in the Konecranes sales processes.
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all of the following:
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Evaluate new products or processes
- Perform system maintenance
- Communicate technical information to Product admins, team members, and other units.
- Manage their own development, continuously learning through experience and staying abreast of technology
- Key user support
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, software or equivalent
- 2+ years of previous experience in mechanical engineering and/or software development
- Fluent in English
- Good co-operations and organization skills
- Service attitude
- Conceptual thinking and prioritizing ability
- Open minded and innovative spirit
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Awareness of ISO 14001 and 45001 standards
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.