Position – Maintenance Planner
Company – Konecranes
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Company Name: Konecranes and Demag Pvt Ltd
Designation: Maintenance Planner
Position Type: Internal
Qualification: B.E Mechanical or Electrical, Electronics
Experience: 2 to 4 years
One of Konecranes core competitive advantages is its highly skilled, motivated and engaged employees. Konecranes Planner generates service requests and assigns technicians.
Our three core values – trust in people, total service commitment and sustained profitability – create a joint foundation for all Konecranes employees. They are the backbone of our company and guide our decisions and priorities. Konecranes values are a part of our identity and shown in our behavior – the values guide our leadership, operations and activities.
We are now looking for a Planner who is passionate about working in Planning Department. In this role, you will be responsible for generates service requests and assigns technicians.
Your key role:
- Review new agreements. Verify customer assets, associated service products & material requirements to be delivered.
- Plan the execution of existing agreements, review of Job costs such as Labour, Material & other expenses and ensure the estimated profitability, apply agreed increases and issue notifications.
- Run the Agreement due for renewal report weekly, notify branch management of agreements needing a more in-depth review on scope and price during renewal.
- Arrange sub-contractor services and equipment’s.
- Trigger the need for requisitions / purchase through Branch Admin.
- Generate service requests and assign Technicians.
- Review Charge lines of completed work before sending for invoicing.
- Handle planned activities like Retrofits, planned repairs etc.
- Handle on-call activities.
- Define material requirements for both Planned & On call.
Competencies and skills, we expect for this role:
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to work in dynamic/fast changing environment
- Basic technical Knowledge
- Awareness of ISO 14001 and 45001 requirement
What we offer you:
- In return, we can offer you exciting and challenging Planner position and flexible working environment to form a part of the Konecranes & Demag Industrial Services India team, you will create value added support locally and in delivering services as per our Lifting People Strategy.
- Please apply through www.konecranes.com/career
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.