Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Mechanical Engineer who is able to design and develop mechanical drawings in CAD. Able to create design proposals as response to given specification. Able to work hands-on to identify the problem or issue and specify and deliver the solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Create technical design concepts and implement using standard tools/templates
2) Execute problems solving actions to respond quickly to issues as per business processes
3) Create/maintain and provide correct design data for project & stakeholder collaboration
2 to 4 years; Experience in elevator field will be added advantage;
Experience in handling system level mechanical interface is also preferred;
Required Technical Skill Set
1. Theoretical and practical knowledge in designing mechanical assemblies & components.
2. Hands on experience in mechanical component design, development, prototyping and manufacturing.
3. Design & Drawing of mechanical design in AutoCAD.
4. 3D Modelling of mechanical components/assemblies
1. Elevator system level working knowledge.
2. Design Data Management experience.
Required Tools / Software Knowledge Mechanical AutoCAD working knowledge.
PROE[Mechanical] working knowledge.
Exposure to PDM, SAP work environments would be an added advantage.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers