Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee – SOA Mechanical
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Experience: 0-2 years of experience in AutoCAD
Educational Qualification: BE, (Mechanical)
• Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products.
• Analyzes contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
• Draws layout drawings for the solution.
• Creates design drawings (M-drawings) as requested (signalisation, doors, cabin etc)
• Modifies the Bill of Material for the equipment and selects customer specific components when necessary.
• Calculates factory price for selected solution.
• Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
• Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
• As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
• Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
At KONE, we believe that our employees are the key to success. We are proud of the employment conditions we offer, which contribute to the involvement and motivation of our employees. We have an open and informal culture where employees work together with respect for each other with the aim of achieving the best results. This helps us make KONE a great place to work. We support personal growth and offer various opportunities to further develop your career within KONE.
View our vacancies here:https://www.kone.nl/werken-bij/