Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee – Pricing
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2019, we had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion. We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job Title – Graduate Engineer Trainee – Pricing
Are you the one?
- B.E., (Mechanical) with good academic scores (above 7.5 CGPA)
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD is an added advantage
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Should be a quick learner and be part of a team
- Good Communication Skills.
- Positive Attitude to work with the team.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding the Customer tender requirements
- Collaborating with FL sales on KTOC inputs
- Suggesting the best possible solutions with Front line
- Price working for C process Tender Requirements
- Major Project pricing
- Consistent improvement actions on pricing.
What do we offer?
- Career progression and opportunities within a global organization
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- You are surrounded by fun colleagues and a lively working environment within the Business Services team and KONE Front Line. The best part is all leaders are great and open-minded
Click on apply if you have a passion for meeting up with people and a desire to make an impact in the elevator and escalator industry.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers