Position – Engineer
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Job Description Summary
- SL Engineering Specialist designs the requested solution according to the contract and specification that the Front Line (FL) has agreed with customers.
Job DescriptionLooking for Passionate individuals, who will believe in continuous learning and ready to work in challenging Environment in Engineering Area.
- Acquire Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, Technical design, Structure and limitations of products.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for the equipment and Proceed Engineering based on the required solution
- Creates design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- Basic Structural Design and material characteristics knowledge
- Sheetmetal manufacturing knowledge
- Update Engineering progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time
- Participates in the global engineering developments and adhere to change management process if required.
- Develops engineering & related functions/processes/tools
- Teamworking and Good communication skills
- Elevator industry background added advantage
- EN code knowledge will be an added advantage
- Manufacturing background added advantage
- Proficient in Creo tool (Sheet metal modelling, Pro-Programing and Knowledge in Handling Large Assembly )
- Basic Ms office
- Autocad knowledge will be an added advantage
- B.E (Mechanical / Manufacturing/ production engineering / Industrial Engineering)
- 0 to 3 years
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers