Position – Engineer – Shaft Mechanics
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
KONE employs over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job Title – Engineer – Shaft Mechanics
Are you the one?
- Academic qualification – B.E / B.Tech., in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience in CREO
- Skills and knowledge of CAD engineering systems
- Working knowledge in AUTOCAD and Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools is an added advantage
- Good Verbal & Email communication in English
What will you be doing?
- Creates design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Basic Structural Design and material science knowledge
- Sheet metal design
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution
- Design drawings and/or material lists for the solution
- Takes safety, maintenance, and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time
- Applies a customer service mindset
- Complies and performs according to the Service Level Agreement between SL/FL
What do we offer?
- Career progression and opportunities within a global organization
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- You are surrounded by fun colleagues and a lively working environment within the Business Services team and KONE Front Line. The best part is all leaders are great and open-minded
Click on apply if you have a passion for meeting up with people and a desire to make an impact in the elevator and escalator industry.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers