Position – Engineer
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Designs drawings and/or material lists for the solution
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Applies a customer service mind set.
- Complies and performs according to the Service Level Agreement between SL/FL
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 Year relevant experience
- Skills and knowledge about CAD engineering systems
- Working knowledge in AUTOCAD.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools in an added advantage
- Good Verbal & Email communication in English
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2019, we had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion. We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.