Position – Sr. Engineer/Assistant Manager – Sales
Exp. – 6 to 12 years
Salesperson’s role is to proactively manage customer relationships, manage opportunities from current and new customers, and close deals professionally in a way that maximizes KONE’s order book and profitability.
Customer relationship management
- Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility
- Accountable for developing KONE position in his/her customer base or market area
- Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (e.g. cross-selling)
- Ensures customer satisfaction and solving complaints with the rest of KONE team
- Documents the customer and contact information, maintains customer data
- Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
- Validates that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety
- Accountable for hand-over to installation, maintenance and/or engineering with complete and correct information
- Maintains full information of opportunities, tasks and visits.
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Supporting the finance function in money collection.
- 6 – 12 years of experience in Direct Sales
- Strong connection with Builders, Contractors, and Architects
- B.Tech/B.E (Electrical or Mechanical) or B.Sc
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent command on the English language, both written and verbal
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2019, we had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion. We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.