Position – ASSISTANT MANAGER/ DEPUTY MANAGER- SALES
Exp. – 6 to 11 Years
Location – Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune
Company is looking for a competent sales professional responsible for:
Customer relationship management
- Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility.
- Accountable for developing KONE position in his/her customer base or market area.
- Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for the entire KONE sales team (e.g. cross-selling).
- Ensures customer satisfaction and solving complaints with the rest of the KONE team.
- Documents the customer and contact information, maintains customer data.
- Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders, and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
- Validates that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety
- Accountable for hand-over to installation, maintenance and/or engineering with complete and correct information
- Maintains full information of opportunities, tasks, and visits.
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Supporting the finance function in collection.
Required Candidate profile
Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
Expertise on selling cycle, pricing & purchasing strategies
Sales funnel management.
Market and competitor awareness
Analytical expert on MIS reports
KONE India is part of KONE, one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. KONE has been ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow¢ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls, and many special buildings.