Position – Procurement Engineer
KKSpun India Limited
Exp. – 1 – 6 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 to 3,00,000 P.A.
Location – Faridabad, Haryana
- We have an urgent requirement for a person for the position of Engineer – Procurement for our organization KKSPUN INDIA LTD. The requirement is for our Head Office which is very well connected and easily accessible by Metro.
- Position: Engineer-Procurement
- Experience required: Min 1 years
- Salary: 2 – 3 Lacs P.A. (Not a constraint for suitable candidate)
- Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/ B.E/ Diploma (Civil / Mechanical)
- Industry: Construction/ Infra/ Cement
- Job Location: Faridabad (HO), exactly at Sarai metro station (next to Badarpur metro station) Violet line:- Kashmere gate to Faridabad line
- KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India’s largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best growing industry in current market scenario.
- Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Candidate should have Sound knowledge of Civil construction materials like Cement, Aggregate, Sand and other building materials.
- Candidate should be well versed with ERP.
- This is an urgent requirement and candidates who can join on immediate basis will be preferred.
- Procurement of Civil & Mechanical Material / Items.
- Good Coordination and Negotiation Skills with vendors & suppliers.
- Technical and commercial discussion with vendors.
- Follow up with vendors for delivery of material.
- Knowledge of road permits for dispatch of material.
- Stock Auditing as per the technical specifications.
- Compile and maintain all data and information regarding procurement, maintain inventory levels, and source new vendors for better quality inventory as well as better prices.
- Co-ordination with vendors to ensure timely delivery and maintaining all vendor relationships and contracts.
- Negotiating pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Purchase Support (Vendor Development & Quotation Arrangement).
- Releasing purchase order & follow up from the vendor.
- Purchase related expense verification & tracking.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at [email protected] with below mentioned details:
Years of Experience:
Current location & whether ready to relocate: