Position – Service Engineer/ Junior Engineer- Biomedical Equipment
Exp. – 1 to 5 years
salary – ₹ 1,75,000 to 4,50,000 P.A.
Interested candidates can send their resumes at Email – [email protected]
Responsibilities include planning and managing the services of medical equipment and optimal use of resources.
Nature and Scope of Position:
- Service Support: Responsible for providing periodic maintenance services, timely resolution for equipment malfunction, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic and electro mechanical equipment onsite service.
- Preventive and Corrective maintenance of Biomedical Equipment.
- Coordinate with service contractors for maintenance, calibration, and collection of service documents.
- Training customer on equipment operation, maintenance procedures and process related to the upkeep of equipment.
- Key Account/Customer Relationship management: Responsible for building and managing key customers as well as building and strengthening customer relations by timely follow up and support to the customers.
- Responsible for closure of all assigned calls.
- Timely submission of documents (service reports, PM reports, etc.) to the branch office.
- Responsible for daily scheduling of engineer and update on a daily basis to the TL/BSM.
- Follow up with Service Coordinator for spares required to rectify the equipment.
- Responsible for grooming of Engineers / Technicians reporting to him( for those handling teams.)
Education and Experience Requirements:
B.Tech / 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical/ Electronics & Communications.
1-5 years of experience in a biomedical service industry including hospitals.
Expertise knowledge in repairing, calibration, Servicing, and maintenance of medical equipment.
High level of customer focus and good communication skills (both verbal & written)with a pleasing personality.
Proficiency in MS office especially Ms. Excel & Ms. Word is preferred.
Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to create and manage own schedule.
Please Note: Junior Engineer/ Service Engineers Required at Various districts of Rajasthan
About Kirloskar Technologies: Popularly known as KTPL, it has been a successful healthcare enterprise for more than two decades. KTPL is part of more than 100 years old, 1.2 billion US dollar conglomerate – the Kirloskar Group. We have handled scores of projects from procurement to installation and maintenance of medical equipment in the fields of oncology, radiology, gynecology, Neuro-surgery, imaging, diagnostics, and many more disciplines. KTPL is convinced that efficient timely equipment maintenance is vital for the health care delivery system. KTPL has been impaneled as a knowledge Partner by the National Health Systems Resources Centre Ministry of Health Government of India. KTPL has been selected to maintain all the biomedical equipment in the states of Kerala, Rajasthan, Odisha and Punjab facilities under PPP model.
Website – http://www.kirloskarmedical.com