Position – Jr Designer Product Design Engineering-India
Company – Kennametal Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace and defense, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 8,700 employees are helping customers in nearly 100 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated $2.1 billion in revenues in fiscal 2023. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Job Description-Fixture Design
- To Enhance Business growth and meet customer requirements.
- Should have knowledge of designing hydraulic & pneumatic machining centre fixtures for 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler engine components.
- Should have knowledge of GD&T
- Should be good at communication.
- Should have knowledge of cutting tools.
- Should be able to work with teams and collaborate.
- Should have skill of analytical thinking.
- Should have good attitude of working and be flexible to work Online and offline.
- Should be good at fixture related calculations.
- Should be ready to travel as expected.
- Should know Work handling techniques.
- Should have good Manufacturing drawing making Skill.
- Should be able to make BOM and assembly dwgs.
- Should know ISO systems for following.
Education & Skills
- Should have solid works software Version 2019 knowledge.
- Should be BE Mechanical or Diploma in Tool and Die making from GTTC.