Position – Executive Eng. Technology (MSG)-India
Company – Kennametal Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Job title: Sr. Engineer – Designing Fixture
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Fixture Designer
- Should have knowledge of designing hydraulic machining centre fixtures for 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler engine components
- Should have solid works software Version 2019 knowledge.
- Should have knowledge of GD&T
- Should be good at communication.
- Should have skill of analytical thinking.
- Should have good attitude of working and be flexible to work Online and offline.
- Should be good at fixture related calculations.
- Should be ready to travel as expected.
- Should have minimum 4 years of experience working in design of machining centre fixtures.
- Should know Work handling techniques
- Should have good Manufacturing drawing making Skill.
- Should know ISO systems for following.
- Should have relevant experience from industries like Makino/AMS/ACE/BFW/Forms and gears.
Educational Qualification, Experience Years
- B.E. Mechanical
- Solid works exposure
- At least 4 – 6 years
Equal Opportunity Employer