Company – Kennametal Inc
Experience – 3 – 6 years
Location – Chennai(Anna Nagar)
- To achieve sales targets and other KPIs as defined by the management. Will be responsible for the full sales cycle from leads to on-going account relationships as appropriate.
- To service existing accounts and develop new opportunities. Expand sales to existing customers by identifying additional needs and developing appropriate sales strategies to meet their needs. To create new leads through cold calling, networking and following up to successfully close the business.
- To monitor customers and competitor’s activities in the market and update important customer and competitor information to the management.
- To provide support to team members on technical related issues within our ranges of products as and when required.
- To manage customer accounts payable and ensuring on-time collection.
- To continuously improve current working knowledge of existing and new products and services.
About the Company
Celebrating its 80th year as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.