Position – Senior Design Engineer
- First Class Engineering graduate in Mechanical Engineering from reputed Machine Tool / Special Purpose Machine (SPM) Companies.
- Should have the experience of making Assembly & Manufacturing drawings.
- Fixture knowledge will be an added advantage
- Should be good in Engineering Analysis & Calculations
- Should have good knowledge of Geometrical dimensioning and tolerances (GD&T)
- Should be conversant with Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Coolant Circuit Design
- Should be well conversant with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of 3D Software is an additional requirement
- Should be preferably from Machine Tool Company
Desired Skills and experience:
- Passion to work in a challenging work environment
- Positive attitude & Self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on and can-do attitude – high energy, positive, deadline-driven, dependable with an ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines.
- Should be organized and have strong Interpersonal, Analytical & Perseverance skills.
About the Company
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling, and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com