Position – ASSISTANT MANAGER PROCUREMENT
Exp. – 6 to 9 Years
- Planning for procurement of all indigenous & import goods and Services
- Issue RFQ for Equipment, material, and Services for site requirements.
- Prepare and release tender documents for high-value project items and site work.
- Receipt of offers/bids
- Commercial evaluation of offers and preparation of Comparative Statements
- Negotiation with Vendors
- Finalizations and issue of orders and high-value contracts.
- Follow up with vendors/contractors for the timely delivery of goods and services.
- New vendor development.
- Track purchasing activity and prepare MIS
- Co-ordination with technical for bid preparation, technical evaluation, etc.
- Coordination with finance departments for LC issuance & account departments for payment release etc.
- Liasoning with the Customs department and CHA for clearance of import goods.
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends
Required Candidate profile
- BE should be full time
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory
- Must have handled Capital Item Procurement
- Candidate must have experience in import/capital item procurement.
- Must be ready to relocate to Jaigarh, Ratnagiri along with family.
- BE Mechanical should be full time.
Jsw Infrastructure ltd. Website – www.jsw.in/infrastructure