Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee,Mechanical.JSWBPSL
Company – JSW Group
Location – Sambalpur, Orissa, IN
Department – Mechanical
Unit: JSW BPSL, Sambalpur, Odisha
Unit (s)- 01
Qualification & Experience Range – B.Tech. Fresher
Key Roles & Responsibilities-
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
The Company is certified to ISO 9001:2008 & TS-16949 Quality Standards and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management Standards.
BPSL is a leading manufacturer of flat and long products and has state-of-the-art plants at Chandigarh, Derabassi, Kolkata, and Orissa in India. These plants manufacture value-added products covering the entire steel value chain right from Coal Mining to manufacturing Pig Iron, DRI, Billets, HR Coils, CR Coils, GP/GC Sheets, Precision Tubes, Black Pipe/GI Pipe, Cable Tapes, Tor Steel, Carbon, and Special Alloy SteelWire Rods and Rounds conforming to IS and international standards.
The Company has successfully commissioned a 3.5 million TPA Greenfield Steel and Power Plant in Orissa with HR Coil making facility – First in the Private Sector in the State of Orissa. For this plant, technology and equipment were sourced from leading world-renowned companies viz., Lurgi, ABB Ltd., SMS Siemag, SMS Meer Danieli, LOI Tenova, Kocks, etc. BPSL has a wide marketing network in both India (comprising 35 sales offices) and abroad for selling its value-addedproduct range.