Position – JR. MANAGER / ASST. MANAGER – PURCHASE (FEMALE CANDS ONLY)
Exp. – 3 to 7 Years
- Planning for procurement of all indigenous & import goods and Services
- Issue RFQ for Equipment, material and Services for site requirements.
- Prepare and release tender documents for high value project items and site work.
- Receipt of offers / bids
- Commercial evaluation of offers and preparation of Comparative Statements
- Negotiation with Vendors
- Finalizations and issue of orders and high value contracts.
- Follow up with vendors/contractors for timely delivery of goods and services.
- New vendor development.
- Track purchasing activity and prepare MIS
- Co-ordination with technical for bid preparation, technical evaluation etc.
- Coordination with finance departments for LC issuance & account departments for payment release etc.
- Liasoning with Customs department and CHA for clearance of import goods.
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must have experience of capital item procurement.
- Must have knowledge of SAP.
B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical