Position – Trainee Engineer – Fire Engineering Services (Mumbai)
Jotun India Private Limited
Exp. – 0 – 1 year
Location – Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Takeoff/ Estimation either SteelMaster/ Jotachar inquiry Projects.
- Preparation of DFT schedule/ reports on SteelMaster/ Jotachar.
- Be fully responsible for the quality of estimation services rendered for SteelMaster/ Jotachar inquiry Projects.
- Prepare to mark DFTs on the drawings using Planswift software.
- Do comparisons/ analysis of projects for sales to win projects.
- Estimation Hydrocarbon & Cellulosic projects
- Provide support to SARs to win projects by giving a quick and proper analysis of the project and competition.
- Fire Engineering support services.
- Planswift marked-up drawings as and when required.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering. Civil is preferable.
- Active supporter of Jotun values.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Communicates in a clear, precise, and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience, and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
We can offer
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- An international Corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high-quality products.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil