Position – Assistant Facilities Manager
Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 5 to 8 years
Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- To lead the site operations in respective shifts and ensure smooth service delivery.
- To assist FM in delivering the management plan, interface with business units, coordination with other key managers within client alliance partner organizations and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the shift FM operations. Be the owner and lead the entire FM service delivery in respective shifts in absence of FM.
- Be accessible for escalation of all operations related issues.
- Coordinate with LOBs, support functions (GS, Transport, Dining, and GBDS), Landlord and other stakeholders & frontend the service delivery.
- Lead the team of Technicians, BMS Operators for the smooth functioning of electromechanical equipment and engineering operations
- Support the soft services team for service delivery. Coordinate and communicate with LOBs and other stakeholders as required.
- Ensure facility inspections are carried out as per schedule. Complete track of inspection, work orders and updating and closure in 360 tool with proper evidence or supporting documents.
- Monitoring the workplace email & respond to employees. Lead employee communications.
- Ensure all vendor work in the shift is done as per the work permit and guidelines
- Issue of a gate pass for material going outside the office
- Follow up with vendors for a quote, Invoices, etc
- Raise PO post approvals
- Escalation of the incidents in a shift as per the process
- Prepare applicable reports and maintain MIS
- Ensure the handover and take over work activities during shift change over between Technicians & BMS Operators.
- Employee Specifications: BE/Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering