Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Johnson & Johnson
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson India Supply Chain: We are the Enterprise Supply chain for Johnson & Johnson. Our goal is to be the best supply chain in the world, and we challenge ourselves each day to deliver innovative solutions that enable healthy outcomes for patients and Consumers. With our agility and responsiveness, we deliver differentiated customer experience creating competitive advantage for J&J India. Our commitment is to put our many and diverse customers at the center of everything we do. We imbibe Faster Forward mindset driving three fundamental principles: Deliver Agile customer solution, Faster Track Innovation and End to end value creation. J&J India supply chain collaborates & synergize across three sectors, Consumer, Medical and Pharmaceuticals. We are supported by strong infrastructure comprising of 4 in-house manufacturing sites, more than 20 third party manufacturing partners and around 40 distribution centers. We continue our efforts to optimize our supply chain network. J&J supply chain seamlessly integrates across Plan, Make, Source and Deliver. India Supply Chain has constant focus in building diverse and professional workforce.
Johnson and Johnson Pvt. Ltd is recruiting for a position of “Graduate Engineer Trainee” located in Aurangabad/Mumbai.
This position will support manufacturing engineering by guiding maintenance technicians for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and optimizing manufacturing equipment including but not limited to: Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electronics, Instrumentation, Automation, etc, in a safe and orderly fashion. Supports major maintenance activities involving the installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair of systems, equipment and appliances. This position creates value for the asset care management by performing preventative & corrective maintenance and assisting in calibration activities leading to increased uptime and reliability, thus helping the plant to meet the production and quality goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in planning & execution of preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
- To assist in planning & execution of calibration program.
- Lead technicians for machine troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implement effective countermeasures.
- Using Continuous Improvement (JJPS/Six sigma ) tools and methodologies to improve machine’s reliability, reduce downtime and maintenance cost.
- Design training material and provide training to peers and technicians.
- Work closely with Engineering team and maintain good working relationship with peers, quality and production staff to achieve the required reliability and performance of the machines to achieve manufacturing goals.
- Identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
- Investigate, gather, analyze data and implement solutions to improve processes.
- Handle performance improvements projects.
- Maintain adequate and orderly documentation for maintenance department.
- Commissioning, testing and troubleshooting of production machine.
- Project planning, scheduling and budgeting based upon project commissioning and start-up schedule and budgeting for maintenance.
- Design, development, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting & implementation of mechanical, electrical, electronics, instrumentation, control and automation solutions.
- Handling of multifaceted system: Troubleshoot complex system involving mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, hydraulics & pneumatics systems.
- Implement SOP, Work Instructions and practices for the maintenance.
- Understand site strategies and expectations and translate them into sustainable maintenance solutions as part of a site/platform master plan.
- Connect with equipment & tooling suppliers to deliver innovative solutions.
- Establish and manage relationships with cross functional team to ensure quality of work and compliance with all company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations including and equivalent to Federal Drug Administration (FDA), Medical Device Regulation (MDR)and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as applicable.
- Lead the EHS culture within the department including meeting the EHS standards and Audit requirements.
- Perform other job duties as & when needed
Qualifications – External
Qualifications & Experience:
Engineering degree in Instrumentation/Control system/ Mechatronics/Electronics/ Electrical/Mechanical
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Primary Location – India-Maharashtra-Aurangabad-
Organization – Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function – Operations
Requisition ID – 2206060930W