Position – Fld Ops Asst II
Exp. – 7 to 10 years
Responsibility – Ensureeffective execution to ensure customer satisfaction by Installation & Commissioning of Industrial Refrigerationplants/ Process refrigeration
Supervision of below activities at site;
- Mechanical erection of all equipment.
- Completion of piping in all respect with proper supports &site engineer shall prepare mechanical completion report.
- Completion of Radiography Test (RT) and Dye Penetrate Test (DPT)if applicable.
- Ensure availability of adequate quantity of Nitrogen Cylinders.(Usually part of Sub- Contractor scope)
- Intimation to customer forreadiness of Pressure Testing.
- Complete the Pressure Testing as per standard OEM guidelines orcustomer approved pressure test procedure as applicable.
- After successfully holding pressure as per the mentionedguidelines, inform the customer for Witness Testing.
- Prepare Pressure Test Reports and obtain customer acknowledgement.
- Conduct Vacuum Test of the system as per testing guidelines. Aftersuccessfully holding vacuum as per the mentioned guidelines, inform thecustomer for Witness Testing.
- Prepare Vacuum Test Reports and obtain customer acknowledgement.
- Electrical and Instrumentation Work such as Loop testing, S/Wloading etc.
Minimum qualification – 3 years Diploma in ME
Experience- 7- 10 Years in Installation& Commissioning of Industrial Refrigeration Plants/Process refrigeration experience preferred