Position – Assistant Engineering Manager
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support & reporting to Facility Manager with a dotted line to City Chief Engineer for engineering operations. Owner of site engineering infrastructure, electrical/ mechanical / Major civil & plumbing as assigned.
- Responsible for preparation of critical spares list for all installations as per manufacturer’s recommendations and plan for the inventory as per the site team’s requirement
- Implement and oversee the pre-emptive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment;
- Assist the Chief Engineer to review the maintenance/service practices of M&E Contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer recommendations & as per GRE OE standards & for its correctness.
- Manage Downtime/ Breakdowns. Ensure all Technical issues are escalated as per the set process
- Coordinate with site team for any work to be executed after office hours.
- MIS and report generation as required
- Close the incident with proper details in the incident management tool.
- Analyze the repeated incident, OVSC tickets, and investigate for a permanent solution.
- Round of critical areas. Demonstrate by raising FD tickets and close with corrective action.
- Engage with the vendor to get the proper scope of work & Safety Work Method Statement (SWMS), for preparing Methods of Procedure (MOP).
- Raise ITSM in time as per schedule in 360 for planned works or for project & unplanned activity as per site requirement.
- Actively participate, plan & prepare documentation for Annual power down and follow activities as pre-plan for the respective facility. Prepare the power down reports and do a follow-up to close action points observed in power down till closure.
- Involve in project work monitoring and get the Project handover from the project team and do the snagging and get it closed-form project team. Review the handover document and follow the handover process.
- Training to the vendor on Work In Critical Areas (WICA).
- Checking of daily logbooks, records for correct data gathering.
- Analysis of indoor air quality and develop an action plan for improvement and monitor for closure.
- Do vendor Evaluation of AMC vendors.
- Shaping a system of best practices
- Your engineering prowess will be your toolkit for success. Managing on-site mechanical, electrical, plumbing installations and civil maintenance should be second nature to you. You’ll also be in charge of preparing the list of critical spares for all installations based on the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- On top of these, you’ll plan the maintenance inventory being carried out with our in-house teams. No machine failures of critical equipment should escape your sharp eye. You should, then, also be ready with a pre-emptive maintenance program for these malfunctions to prevent the risk of sudden breakdowns.
- You’ll also make sure that our logbooks, checklists, and schedules are upkeep and current. From time to time, you’re expected to arrange ad-hoc M&E setups based on the client requirements.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- Diploma or degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical engineering)
- Having three to seven years of experience in facilities management.
- We’ll also expect you to work as a part of a diverse team in both leadership and individual contributor expertise.
What we can do for you:
- At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.