Spread the love
Position – Assistant Facilities Manager
- Support the FM with a dotted line to Chief Engineer in managing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing installations, Life Safety system, BMS within the facility;
- Responsible for preparation of critical spares list for all installations as per manufacturer’s recommendations and plan and maintain the required inventory at sites at all-time where the maintenance is carried out with in-house teams;
- Implement and oversee the pre-emptive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment;
- Assist the AEM to review the maintenance/service practices of M&E Contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer recommendations;
- Maintain the logbooks, checklists and PPM schedules for all M & E installations;
- Manage Downtime/ Breakdowns;
- Arrange for ad-hoc M&E setups as per the client requirement from time to time;
- Ensure the contractors follow the house rules at all times and the projects are handled with minimum inconvenience to the Client;
- Responsible to handle the shifts independently on all Engineering related matters;
- Responsible for daily reporting on M & E to the AEM;
- Generate Service maintenance reports on office equipment;
- Responsible for Purchasing and maintaining spares and consumables, ensure minimum stock required maintained at all times.
- Generate Downtime and breakdown incident reports.
- Complete track of inspection, work orders, and updating and closure in 360 tools with proper evidence or supporting documents.
- Request for raising ITSM based on PM work orders scheduled and notify the respective vendor in advance
- Liaison with the landlord for utility, common area lighting, water tank levels, domestic, fire, the status of lift health to ensure 100% uptime
- Strictly adhere to the usage of PPEs and LOTO at all time by in-house as well as vendor
- Issuance of necessary work permits for vendors
- Maintaining of various registers – Green card, Fire isolation/desolation, LOTO, complaints, etc.
- Rounds to be taken daily of critical areas and ensure that observations are recorded in the Inspection tab
- Ensure compliance to all GRE OE standards and signoff.
- Ensure upkeep of office maintained, liaise with the soft service team, for the same
- Ensure strict adherence by the technicians on their deliverables
- Project coordination – with vendors /soft services/others
- Aware of the maintenance cost/maintain a tracker
- Vendor management end to end
- Maintain cordial relationship with team and employees
- Well aware of the escalation process
- Incident report – detailed report with RCA
- Understanding of the AMC contracts /SLA
- Ensure all work orders/inspections is closed/carried out regularly
- Ensure the handover and take over work activities during shift change over between technicians/BMS and amongst AFM’s
- MIS and report generation as and when required
- Ensure customer complaints are attended during shift time including soft services
- Responsible to ensure housekeeping is well maintained during shift time in coordination with the soft service team
Spread the love